What we offer
We have got you covered and that is why we send our trained mobile mechanics who are equipped with a a state-of-the-art GPS App to locate broken down vehicles at pin point accuracy. We currently operate in the Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Sekondi, Takoradi, Tarkwa and Cape Coast enclaves, and plan to roll out into the rest of Ghana in the coming months.
In the unfortunate event that your car breaks down by the roadside , our mobile mechanics will be able to assist you with the following;
- Replacement Of Flat Tyre .(with your spare tyre)
- Jumpstart Your Battery
- Limited Fan Belt Repairs(subject to availability of fan belt)
- Limited Overheating Issues
- Limited Electrical Malfunctions
- Fuel Assistance (subject to availability and comes at your own cost)
If you are involved in an accident, we will guide you through the experience and assist you in putting together the appropriate documentation towards any insurance claim.
Our First Call approved partners will tow your vehicle that could not be repaired by our mobile mechanics by the roadside to one of our approved partner workshops or a workshop of your choice
- Ambulance Services – If you are involved in an accident and require medical attention, we have partnered with an ambulance service that will come to your aide and take you to the nearest medical centre or hospital.
- Taxi Service – A taxi service can be easily arranged for distressed members who need to carry on with their affairs urgently or might just need a ride home after their vehicle has been towed away.
- Security Services – If your vehicle breaks down at an unsafe location, a security guard can be arranged for you whilst your car gets repaired.
All these services do not form part of the subscriptions and have to be paid for at an additional cost.
Our dispatch riders are available to provide reliable and quick drop off and collection services
We offer courier services in Accra, Tema and Kumasi.